1. You understand that by joining you are purchasing the products described.
2. Members are first customers and become so by purchasing any of the product category. They can then choose to become an affiliate and sell the products if they so choose. Proof of purchase is required for membership. Any unauthorized accounts will be terminated. Members must be active at the membership category in which they wish to sell and receive commissions at that product category.
3. You agree not to make any claims regarding sales, unless you have proof of such claims.
4. You must have a valid email address, and you agree to notify us if your email address changes.
5. This site is provided on an as is, as available service. We make no warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied.
6. Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall we, or anyone else involved in creating, producing or distributing this service, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or inability to use these products or services, and all the files and software contained within it, including, but not limited to, reliance on any information obtained through this service; or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files or e-mail, errors, defects, viruses, delays in operation, or transmission, or any failure of performance, whether or not limited to acts of God, communications failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to our records, programs or services.
7. USE OF YOUR SERVICE.
The following actions may result in the immediate termination of your membership without recourse and should NOT be done:
(a) sending unsolicited email messages (spam). If you participate in spam on behalf of ANY product or service, you are not eligible!
(b) posting messages that contain your affiliate link in Newsgroups that are unrelated to that product or service. (sig file notwithstanding)
(c) forging your "From" Address in an email message, or newsgroup posting.
8. We reserve the right to add or delete material within this site, and otherwise make changes to the service and this agreement without notice.
9. We may terminate without notice, at our sole discretion, any membership deemed to be in breach of this agreement or otherwise found to be abusing or misusing the service, or harassing other members or administrator in any way. Members must conduct themselves in a respectful manner to other members and refrain from negative comments of other members, groups or their systems.
10. In the unlikely event that this program should ever terminate it's operations, it's creator, operators, employees, assigns and successors shall not be held liable for any loss whatsoever to our members or affiliates. The material contained within our members area, and made available to all new members upon joining, shall be deemed full and just consideration for their payment.
11. Sites and individuals involved with the following activities are NOT ELIGIBLE: selling, providing or linking to unlicensed content, pornography, warez, pirated software, hacking, or any materials endorsing violence, hatred, revenge, racism, victimization, or criminal activity.
12. We make no claims on how much money you can make with our program. Your ability to earn depends on a number of factors, including where and how (and how often) you advertise the program, and the motivation and ability of those in your team, to make sales. Individual results will vary.
13. Members caught spamming or otherwise causing harm to our program will have their accounts terminated, and may be prosecuted for their actions. We will investigate all allegations before taking action.
14. All sales are final. There are no refunds.
15. Customers pay for the product and commissions are calculated according to the affiliate compensation system.
16. You understand your role as an affiliate does not constitute a partnership, or employer / employee relationship, and affiliates are considered independent contractors, and as such, you are responsible for your own bookkeeping, taxes, and reporting, where applicable.
17. You agree to accept email, text or other updates regarding our program. We will never inundate you with emails or spam. We try to limit mailings to 2 a week. It is often less.
18. Members may will or pass on their membership to their heirs.
19.Members will not make special deals in public and otherwise publish it in any form including, posting, printing, videos etc. This makes it an uneven playing field for other members and is not tolerated.
20. Cross-recruiting other members to switch, cancel or otherwise join with you or your group is strictly forbidden.
21. Members wanting to move to a different sponsor must first cancel all subscriptions in their back office and wait 6 months before joining.